Tom Cooke's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Jon, I can feel your frustration. I don't know if a union would work though. Perhaps…"

Tom Cooke replied Dec 5, 2009 to The Reality of a Bestseller

26 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Cooke

"Any one who takes the time to review my book is pretty much a hero to me. I am a reg…"

Tom Cooke replied Dec 5, 2009 to Who are the Best and Worst Reviewers?

35 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by sam millar

"Yeah Jack, I agree that a big shift is a long time off unless some new gizmo gets in…"

Tom Cooke replied Sep 1, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"Ditto Toni, POD is a printing technique used by all publishers to some extent. It is…"

Tom Cooke replied Sep 1, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"I don't need electrodes, I can hear the voices in my head now. And I obey."

Tom Cooke replied Aug 13, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

"I'm not sure that Palin and her ilk are believable enough to use as characters in fi…"

Tom Cooke replied Aug 13, 2009 to So, I got a really funny comment on my blog over the weekend...

47 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jon Loomis

"I write full time, but it's because I'm too lazy to get a real job. Unlike I.J. my p…"

Tom Cooke replied Aug 8, 2009 to Who writes full-time?

25 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"John, It hit me right where I live. I want to read the book. It might not appeal to…"

Tom Cooke replied Aug 8, 2009 to Literary crime fiction, book trailers, period piece - it's got it all

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"My publisher took care of that. I hope it's something I never have to worry about. T."

Tom Cooke replied Aug 6, 2009 to For those who have published on Kindle:

8 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I have a Facebook page. So far it has enabled me to find a few old school chums, a f…"

Tom Cooke replied Jun 11, 2009 to Facebook ?'s

14 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Clair Dickson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service