All Discussions Tagged 'Amazon' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Amazon Effect

We've had many discussions in the forum regarding Amazon and the future of print books. There's an excellent, in-depth article in The Natio…

Started by Christopher Valen

56 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

Where do you stand?

Barry Eisler wrote a piece for the London Guardian a couple of days ago about the benefits of Amazon as compared to the Big 6 publishers. T…

Started by Keith Dixon

14 May 2, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Authors: Are You Sleeping With The Enemy?

Have you been following the uproar between author Keana Davenport and Riverhead Books, a division of Penguin? According to a NY TImes artic…

Started by Mark Young

4 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dana King

Naughty books that keep switching subgenres...

Hi Everyone!  News to share - my publisher has just told me that 'Rowena Through the Wall' has made the Amazon Top 100 list for Time Travel…

Started by Melodie Campbell

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

Amazon Vine Invitation Only?

I recently read about Amazon's invitation-only review service Amazon Vine whereby reviewers who have demonstrated a lot of activity on Amaz…

Started by Mark Young

18 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

Amazon Lowers Price of Kindle...But There's a Catch

Amazon shaved 25 bucks off the price of its Kindle. The price tag for the standard model is now a cool $114.   Here's the but.   BUT the lo…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by H. L. Banks

Amazon Fires Back at XinXii for Playing Chicken with Kindle Publishing Platform

Last month, Germany-based e-book retailer/publishing platform XinXii launched an English language version of its site for the United States…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Amazon to Sell E-Books for Apple Devices

We've had quite a few spirited discussions lately regarding technology and its impact on the publishing industry. An article appearing in t…

Started by Christopher Valen

11 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Amazon Customer Reviews

Since being published and finding myself checking in with my books on Amazon from time to time, I've become quite familiar with the various…

Started by Alex Scarrow

26 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by Jeri Westerson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service