All Discussions Tagged 'authors' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Most Hated Genre?

Hi All,What's a genre you simply cannot stand and hate to read and definitely wouldn't wanna write? One you might not like when it comes to…

Started by Stacy

45 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

Amazon: Not All Self-Publishing is Created Equal

Hi All,   Since we're talking about Amazon a lot lately, I just came across Selena Kitt's blog. I heard about this but hadn't checked it ou…

Started by Stacy

15 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

So What Do You Guys Have Going on in Writing Right Now?

Just curious on what everyone is doing. Anyone got any new deals to report? Anyone got work out on sub for agents or publishers? Anyone jus…

Started by Stacy

22 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Benedict J Jones

Ebooks to Join New York Times Best Seller List!

More ebook news:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/books/11list.html?_r=4&partner=rss&emc=rss

Started by Stacy

10 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by J W Nelson

Exclusive eBook Reviewers?

I am aware of a number of great online book reviewers who focus on crime fiction in print. However, I can't say that about reviewers dedica…

Started by Mark Young

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Young

Great Article For Ebook Supporters!

Hi All,Just wanted to share this article. I love reading ebooks and have been hooked on them since I started! So I am a big fan of ebooks a…

Started by Stacy

0 Oct 21, 2010

Wow Publishers Weekly, Just Wow

Hi All,I'm sure some of you might have seen this already but I am just passing it along here. It's funny to me how some people seem to assu…

Started by Stacy

12 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

What Would You CHANGE About the Writing/Publishing Industry?

Hi All,Since the "What do you hate topic" didn't seem to be as popular here as on Facebook, I changed the title.  8/13/10But the catch is,…

Started by Stacy

50 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by lee caleca

Men: May I Ask You A Serious Question About Man Purses?

Hi Guys,Ladies feel free to join in too but I wanted to know exactly what men think.Ever ticked off someone over the smallest little unimpo…

Started by Stacy

42 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Stacy

Am I The Only Writer Who Actually Enjoys Editing and Revising?

Hi All,I realize a lot of writers hate the editing process and I used to but through the years I've grown to enjoy it. It's fun to me. I al…

Started by Stacy

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Stacy

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service