All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True Crime Writers Call For Submissions

Author and anthology editor Mitzi Szereto is currently seeking original true crime stories for the fourth volume in her true crime franchis…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 Sep 25, 2020

True Crime writers call for submissions

I’m seeking original new non-fiction true crime pieces for: THE BEST NEW TRUE CRIME STORIES: WELL-MANNERED CROOKS, ROGUES & CRIMINALS F…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 May 1, 2020

Writers call for submissions: True Crime

Worldwide Call for Submissions: True Crime Theme: Serial Killers Calling all crime writers and crime reporters! I’m seeking new true-crime…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

3 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Oct 12, 2017

Best crime novels set in the 1960s

I've been asked to write an article on the 10 best crime novels set in the 1960s. I've got my own ideas - but I'd like to hear what other p…

Started by Peter Bartram

12 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Peter Bartram

Is it necessary to 'like' your characters?

I write crime fiction/noir, and since those genres generally involve lawbreakers in some form or another, suffice to say, there are 'bad' g…

Started by J. F. Juzwik

4 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Dana King

Free Criminal Minds course

Hey guys, I just came accross this free course called, Understanding the Origins of Crime, it is run by Griffith University, which is a wel…

Started by Tansy Bradshaw

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Gavin Woods

British Crime Dramas in the US?

Hi, I've just joined and am glad to be part of the community. I was wondering whether you get many UK TV crime shows shown in the States?…

Started by Tom Greer

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Greer

Killer Nashville

Does anyone have any experience with the Killer Nashville Conference, held in August each year in (of course) Nashville?  I'm thinking of a…

Started by Mike Worley

0 Jan 8, 2014

Need to know about blood stains on a sidewalk

Hello There have been a few changes with me since I was last here. www.frankzubek.net/ And I have returned here because I need help. I'm w…

Started by Frank Zubek

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service