All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Oct 12, 2017

Is it necessary to 'like' your characters?

I write crime fiction/noir, and since those genres generally involve lawbreakers in some form or another, suffice to say, there are 'bad' g…

Started by J. F. Juzwik

4 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Dana King

eFiction Noir is Accepting Submissions

eFiction Magazine is launching a new genre magazine entitled eFiction Noir, and we are now accepting submissions for the inaugural issue.  …

Started by Eugene Schacht

11 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by W.a. Warner

New Crime Fiction Podcast!

Crime City Central debuts on Monday evening, July 16, 2012! Our first author will be Lawrence Block! Please join us at www.crimecitycentral

Started by Cher

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by P.I. Barrington

Currently accepting guest blogs and columns for Mystery Tribune Online Newspaper.

In order to provide a broader base of contents and leverage the inights and reviews of crime fiction community at Crime Space, we are curre…

Started by Ehsan Ehsani

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Stacy

No Such Thing As Fiction

I pose this question to all of us here and invite all comments and thoughts:  Do we write crime novels, craft exquisite villains and then k…

Started by Lisa Towles

9 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Susan

Whats the next wave in E-Media? Interactive Fiction, Fad or Future?

I think we've all seen so much changing in the publishing and writing world for the last ten years, even the last two, to know that there i…

Started by Karyne

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Karyne

Throwing Meat to The Sharks (Article to Check Out)

Hi All,   Just wanted to share. I know folks will have plenty of opinions. They were tearing it up on another forum. LOL!   http://www.guar

Started by Stacy

21 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

Exclusive eBook Reviewers?

I am aware of a number of great online book reviewers who focus on crime fiction in print. However, I can't say that about reviewers dedica…

Started by Mark Young

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Young

Do You Own/Regularly Use an E-Reader?

I don't, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested.Wait, let me re-write that. Too many negatives.I don't, but I'm interested in them. (That…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

63 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Annie Dog

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service