All Discussions Tagged 'free' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For all the mystery lovers out there

Today is the fourth day of the Mystery We Write blog tour. To view a slideshow of the participating authors and the books they'll be giving…

Started by Patricia Gligor

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Stacy

Whoring my work for free because I SO LOVE DOING IT

A cheap ladies and high tech thriller

Started by Conrad Johnson

0 Nov 10, 2012

Free Kindle ebook Murder at Blue Falls Fri and Sat, Nov 9 & 10 2012

My cozy mystery, Murder at Blue Falls, is available for free as a Kindle e-book today and tomorrow, Nov 9 and 10, 2012. Hope you will help…

Started by Maggie Bishop

0 Nov 9, 2012

8 - 10 Sept 2012 only - FREE biker thriller kindle offer on Heavy Duty People

Day 1 of 3 of our FREE biker thriller kindle offer on Heavy Duty People   http://bad-press.co.uk/pre-soa-free-kindle-ebook/   Please read a…

Started by Iain Parke

0 Sep 8, 2012

Warning - don't take this book as your safari holiday reading - Free Kindle e-book offer 21-25 July

To celebrate the publication in the US of the second edition of The Liquidator, we’re offering it as a FREE Kindle ebook for a limited peri…

Started by Iain Parke

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Iain Parke

FREE eBook 8 June 2012

THE BUMBLE'S END by Jimmy Bain Bumble UK Bumble USA   Imagine Philip Marlowe woke up one day with the mother of all hangovers and discove…

Started by Barbara Scott-Emmett

0 Jun 8, 2012

Killer thriller ebook 2 days for free

For the next two days, you can download a free copy of my award-winning New Orleans crime thriller, ABSOLUTION. Free all day Friday, April…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 20, 2012

Two Classics Free: In the Heat of The Night & Little Caesar

Okay Mystery fans,   You can download free copies of about 20 free books at Thecopia.com, but most notably In the Heat of the NighT http://…

Started by Seth Kaufman

0 Jun 7, 2011

Bone Machines and other podcasts

Not sure if this should be in the Events section, but my 2008 crime novel, Bone Machines, is out now as a free podcast from podiobooks:   h…

Started by John Dodds

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

Hi All,I'll be putting up a free read on my website for folks to download soon. I was thinking of also putting it on Scribd because I wante…

Started by Stacy

14 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara C. Johnson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service