All Discussions Tagged 'killer' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Killer Nashville

Does anyone have any experience with the Killer Nashville Conference, held in August each year in (of course) Nashville?  I'm thinking of a…

Started by Mike Worley

0 Jan 8, 2014

Who was the Boston Strangler?

Some compared him to Jack the Ripper, but the Ripper's victims were prostitutes. The Strangler killed ordinary women and he didn't stab the…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 9, 2012

Guardian angel or serial killer?

In 1984 Kristen Strickland enrolled in Bridgewater (MA) State College as a pre-med major. Bright and attractive, she never lacked for boyfr…

Started by Susan

21 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Susan

Hard-luck Belle or diabolical killer? Coming soon to a theater near you?

Belle wasn't the prettiest woman around, but she attracted plenty of men. She married four times and bore several children, but suffered a…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 4, 2012

EYEBALLS ... who would star in this movie?

On December 13, 1990, police discovered the body of a woman dumped on a street in the Oak Cliff neighborhood in Dallas. Clad only in a T-sh…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 13, 2011

Bone Machines and other podcasts

Not sure if this should be in the Events section, but my 2008 crime novel, Bone Machines, is out now as a free podcast from podiobooks:   h…

Started by John Dodds

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Crime novels with female killers

my interest in reading crime books again was sparked by an ad I saw for a book recently boasting a female who kills purely for pleasure. I…

Started by Dave Lolaiy

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by charlie ness

Zodiac Killer Possibly Identified

http://cbs13.com/crime/zodiac.killer.kaufman.2.805799.html That would be some weird stuff to find, to say the least. Edit: Here is a for…

Started by John Dishon

1 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Ray Paterson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service