All Discussions Tagged 'murder' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to know about blood stains on a sidewalk

Hello There have been a few changes with me since I was last here. www.frankzubek.net/ And I have returned here because I need help. I'm w…

Started by Frank Zubek

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

Heavy Duty Trouble - launch

Having got too far into the dangerous world of The Brethren MC for comfort, Iain was now out again, but out in bad standing. He has been in…

Started by Iain Parke

0 Oct 25, 2012

Super Bowl Pooper Bowl

Get ready for a rant from NOPD Homicide Detective Frank Renzi on why all the Super Bowl hype totally ticks him off. Are you ready for the s…

Started by Susan

14 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Raymond Embrack

Within the Heart and Soul Release

Within the Heart and Soul to be release in December 2011 at the Page & Palette Bookstore by Roger C. Bull. The book includes Roger's po…

Started by Roger C. Bull

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Eric Christopherson

a forensic problem - faking one's death

If anybody with some forensic knowledge could help me with this problem, I will be very grateful!   I am working on a screenplay. At one po…

Started by Z. LaPorte Airey

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Z. LaPorte Airey

Author Spotlight

Hello,      I am the author spotlight on Melodee Aaron's site this week and I introduce my serial murder mystery Action Thriller, Bolt Acti…

Started by Victoria Roder

0 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Victoria Roder

BOLT ACTION: Secrets, murder, deception & "The State Quarter Killer"

Secrets of the past, murder, mystery, revenge, deception, sexual tension, and "The State Quarter Killer", Bolt Action offers it all. …

0 Feb 5, 2010

First Chapter of My Work-In-Progress

The first chapter of my work-in-progress, Hollow Point, is posted at http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637621-Hollow-Point---C

Started by A. C. Ellis

0 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by minervaK

Murder in Greenwich

Hi, I recently watched the movie Murder in Greenwich based on Mark Fuhrman's book, Murder in Greenwich. (Mark Fuhrman was the cop in the OJ…

0 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Victoria Roder

Steven Nedelton's thriller Crossroads

For all readers who love LeCarre and Forsyth novels and movies, I am contributing my recently published CROSSROADS thriller. I am also expe…

Started by STEVEN NEDELTON

0 Oct 23, 2009

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service