All Discussions Tagged 'novels' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best crime novels set in the 1960s

I've been asked to write an article on the 10 best crime novels set in the 1960s. I've got my own ideas - but I'd like to hear what other p…

Started by Peter Bartram

12 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Peter Bartram

Selling Print Copies outside the US

Here is another opportunity for me to demonstrate my ignorance ... again! Those of us who are indie authors/publishers  offer our novels bo…

Started by Mark Young

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Benedict J Jones

Stand Alone vs. Series Novels

When I conceived the idea for my first mystery/suspense novel, Mixed Messages, my goal was to write a stand alone novel. I planned to intro…

Started by Patricia Gligor

18 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by EvilJWinter

Re: any interest in a blog about serial killers, stalkers and domestic homicides?

Hi folks, I've put up a "test version" of my Dark Deeds blog. In August I plan to start doing a weekly synopsis of an actual case file. Do…

Started by Susan

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Susan

Novel writing introverts need not apply?

Remember when writers could be wallflowers, even recluses? Laura Miller of Slate does. In this thought-provoking article she ponders what w…

Started by Copper Smith

9 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Chris Rhatigan

agents

Can anyone recommend an agent in UK and another for the USA?   Regards   Steve

Started by steve reeder

3 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by steve reeder

Why are murder mysteries so popular?

I've just read an interesting article in The University Daily Kansan, the student voice of the University of Kansas, which was brought to m…

Started by Pauline Rowson

19 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by I. J. Parker

Any good BLOG crime NOVELS out there?

For those who didn't see this post where I buried it last time... The genre of blog novels is slowly gathering pace, and I'm wondering if a…

Started by Jason D

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Donna Moore

Best Heist Novels?

With Stark's Parker novels as a given, any other recommendations for crackerjack heist novels, past or present? Currently rereading The Wh…

Started by Christa Faust

11 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Christa Faust

Here's How to Write a Best Seller

Now that I have your attention, has anybody read Donald Maass's "Writing the Breakout Novel"? Yeah, I know. It's a couple years old but it'…

Started by Russ Heitz

7 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by Russ Heitz

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service