All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True Crime Writers Call For Submissions

Author and anthology editor Mitzi Szereto is currently seeking original true crime stories for the fourth volume in her true crime franchis…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 Sep 25, 2020

True Crime writers call for submissions

I’m seeking original new non-fiction true crime pieces for: THE BEST NEW TRUE CRIME STORIES: WELL-MANNERED CROOKS, ROGUES & CRIMINALS F…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 May 1, 2020

The Amazon Effect

We've had many discussions in the forum regarding Amazon and the future of print books. There's an excellent, in-depth article in The Natio…

Started by Christopher Valen

56 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

Where do you stand?

Barry Eisler wrote a piece for the London Guardian a couple of days ago about the benefits of Amazon as compared to the Big 6 publishers. T…

Started by Keith Dixon

14 May 2, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Barnes and Noble Will Not Stock Amazon Published Titles

Hi All, Just sharing in case someone hasn't heard. http://www.examiner.com/literature-in-lexington/barnes-noble-will-not-sell-amazon-publ

Started by Stacy

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

Is It Just Me or Are New Writers These Days Extremely Impatient?

Hi All,   (This is long but I hope you find it interesting.)   Since this is one of my few writing boards where you can actually talk about…

Started by Stacy

41 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jen Hilborne

How many eBook publishing platforms does it take?

Crimespace members have generated a lot of eBook discussion recently. There is one aspect of this subject that I did not see covered or I m…

Started by Mark Young

22 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

How to Publish

I would like this to be the start of an ongoing post on the perils of publishing.  This business is fraught with minefields that cost thou…

Started by Brian Hoffman

15 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by J W Nelson

Selling Print Copies outside the US

Here is another opportunity for me to demonstrate my ignorance ... again! Those of us who are indie authors/publishers  offer our novels bo…

Started by Mark Young

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Benedict J Jones

Whats the next wave in E-Media? Interactive Fiction, Fad or Future?

I think we've all seen so much changing in the publishing and writing world for the last ten years, even the last two, to know that there i…

Started by Karyne

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Karyne

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service