All Discussions Tagged 'story' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Laurie Stevens at Bank of Books in Ventura this Saturday

I'll be signing copies of The Dark Before Dawn at Bank of Books this Saturday, Sept. 15 between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Ventura is a cool pla…

Started by Laurie Stevens

0 Sep 11, 2012

Crime City Central debut!

The new crime fiction podcast, Crime City Central, debuted yesterday to rave reviews! Lawrence Block's story was funny, twisted, and a roll…

Started by Cher

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Cher

Crime: Short Story V Novel, the differences?

In the consumption of a novel, not every reader will have invested money but they will all have invested their time. It is this commitment…

Started by John Baird

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Bill Bushman

SISTERS IN CRIME - 16th Annual Scarlet Stiletto Awards

SISTERS IN CRIME - 16th Annual Scarlet Stiletto Awards 2009 Women’s Crime & Mystery Short Story Competition Harper Collins Publishers…

Started by Jacqui Horwood

0 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Horwood

15th Scarlet Stiletto Awards - 21/11/08

8pm Friday November 21: Malla Nunn presents the 15th Scarlet Stiletto Awards & talks to Sue Turnbull about her life in crime Malla Nun…

Started by Jacqui Horwood

0 Nov 3, 2008

Do crime writers write short stories?

I only ask as I am working on a project called CompletelyNovel.com and to mark the release of the website to the public, we are holding a s…

Started by Anna Lewis

0 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Anna Lewis

Software for Writers

I've just read the "Software for Writers" article in the latest Writer's Digest. Since I'm apprehensive about so many characters in my late…

Started by Susan Whitfield

11 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Susan Whitfield

No-fee contest for crime shorts writers

If you're into writing crime short stories, and like a little competition once in a while, there's a contest over at the Crime and Suspense…

Started by Tony Burton

0 May 11, 2007
Reply by Tony Burton

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service