All Discussions Tagged 'writer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eFiction Noir is Accepting Submissions

eFiction Magazine is launching a new genre magazine entitled eFiction Noir, and we are now accepting submissions for the inaugural issue.  …

Started by Eugene Schacht

11 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by W.a. Warner

Most Prolific Crime Author

I'm trying to work out who is or was the most prolific author of crime novels. I suspect it was John Creasey who is said to have written 56…

Started by Denis OLeary

8 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Bill Crider

Seeking US publishers without an agent (but with a first novel in UK)

Hi, everyone. This is my first post, and I'm happy to be here. My first novel, BONE MACHINES, came out in the UK in December 2007. An even…

Started by John Dodds

5 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Grant McKenzie

WSW 2008

Woo, haven't been here in a while. I blame the old writing business for that. Well, that and work. Anyway, I was submersed in crime-ery at…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

4 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Vincent Holland-Keen

Favorite Female Thriller Writers?

Just wonderin'...most of the thriller writers I've thought of are male. Who are the fab femme thriller writers out there? Inquiring minds w…

Started by Angie

32 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

World's Sexiest Writer 2007 - Results

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the inaugural World's Sexiest Writer awards 2007. Before we begin, I will first ask for a…

13 Aug 21, 2007
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

World's Sexiest Writer 2007

UPDATE: Daniel's now added the poll to the main Crimespace page. Either select from the options given or use the links at the bottom of the…

31 Aug 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

U.S. Taxes & Incorporating (Yuk)

I've read some things on prior discussions that lead me to post this as a talking point. As a new author, I had to make decisions on how I…

Started by Jordan Dane

5 Apr 30, 2007
Reply by Bill Mehlman

Reader or Writer?

This is the niftiest little website. I love that you can even stick in a little poll over there on the side. That little poll, bless its he…

Started by spyscribbler

17 Apr 20, 2007
Reply by spyscribbler

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service