All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising on Facebook, Goodreads, and Kindle Board?

Just launched my first published novel, REVENGE: A Travis Mays Novel. Looking for inexpensive ways to get the world out. Other authors ment…

Started by Mark Young

16 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

Well, title says it all. As I´m preparing to start writing my very first book I´m curious about what tools you guys are using when doing re…

Started by Sanna

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

Throwing Meat to The Sharks (Article to Check Out)

Hi All,   Just wanted to share. I know folks will have plenty of opinions. They were tearing it up on another forum. LOL!   http://www.guar

Started by Stacy

21 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

So What Do You Guys Have Going on in Writing Right Now?

Just curious on what everyone is doing. Anyone got any new deals to report? Anyone got work out on sub for agents or publishers? Anyone jus…

Started by Stacy

22 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Benedict J Jones

What Would You CHANGE About the Writing/Publishing Industry?

Hi All,Since the "What do you hate topic" didn't seem to be as popular here as on Facebook, I changed the title.  8/13/10But the catch is,…

Started by Stacy

50 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by lee caleca

Men: May I Ask You A Serious Question About Man Purses?

Hi Guys,Ladies feel free to join in too but I wanted to know exactly what men think.Ever ticked off someone over the smallest little unimpo…

Started by Stacy

42 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Stacy

Am I The Only Writer Who Actually Enjoys Editing and Revising?

Hi All,I realize a lot of writers hate the editing process and I used to but through the years I've grown to enjoy it. It's fun to me. I al…

Started by Stacy

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Stacy

What Are You Wearing (Mainly) When You're Writing Or on the Computer?

Hi All,   Thought I'd start a fun topic! Everyone always talks about their favorite place and time to write but I wonder what we all wear w…

Started by Stacy

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Thomsen

Five Lies Unpublished Writers Tell Themselves

This was so cute, I had to post it.   http://www.guidetoliteraryagents.com/blog/5+Lies+Unpublished+Writers+Tell+Themselves+And+The+Truths+T

Started by Stacy

0 Jun 23, 2010

Made It Moments

Hi everybody,I hope this is the right place for this. I'm new, so if not please let me know, and my apologies!On my blog, suspenseyourdisbe…

Started by Jenny Milchman

0 Apr 16, 2010

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service