I've uploaded the book trailer I shot for my new novel Money Shot. It's in the "video" section. Comments? Opinions? Rotten fruit?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVED IT! This is going to be one hot book.

People, Christa is the first female author (sounds redundant?, aren't all authors authors?) to break into Hard Case Crime. Now we know why.
I heard about this book a couple weeks from somewhere else (can't remember where). Really looking forward to it. It'll be the first thing I'll read by Faust. Hopefully it'll deliver.
Yeah, its that good. My review will be up shortly of MONEY SHOT!

You have to imagine how many submissions Hard Case Crime gets and they choose this book.

It's that good.
Anyone have trouble reading that first bit of text? I read really fast and now in retrospect I guess maybe it's not onscreen long enough for slower readers.

Also I realized in retrospect that maybe it was a bit BSP-ish of me to post this here on the forum, but it wasn't intentional. I just wanted to get some feedback from my tribe.
Looks good. I had no problems reading it and I track things like a sloth on Haldol.
I love it Christa! I can't wait to read the book. And as far as I'm concerned this is what a book trailer SHOULD be like.
Great! This is the kind of stuff that gets the new readers in! It looks very 'cool', dark and sexy. It has the potential to draw in people who like crime tv shows and are more into horror or bad girl comics.
I had no trouble reading the text by the way.
Nice video. Here's my review of the book.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service