What are you currently not reading that you plan on doing at some point? Whether It's fiction or non-fiction novels, articles, and short stories. I'm a avid reader. Share. I easily can become addictive to good writing and great stories.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry I have read all of his books, and enjoyed them all, and I do not think this one will be any different.

The Judas Strain by James Rollins...same reason as above.

Plan on getting my hands on all the Dashiell Hammett I can this coming year...
I'm currently not reading short stories or detective fiction. I've just finished reading over 500 short stories as a judge for an award. I might never read another short story again. And I've just begun writing the fourth in my series of detective thrillers. I don't read any fiction that is even vaguely similar when I'm starting out writing a new book. I'm afraid it will get in the way, or creep in, or something.
Joe Hill's Heartshaped box - I guess I'll start with that one as soon as I finish Pratchett's Hogfather.
Gaiman's American Gods are probably right after Hil's novel.... and then I don't know... depends on the mood, and the amount of material I have to learn for exams (come to think about it I probably won't read anything before march 2008).
Well there's a whole list of what I would like to read with priorities constantly changing... it's quite a long list.
I have 'Forensics: Crime scene investigations from murder to global terrorism' by Dr. Zakaria Erzinclioglu. Must get to that very soon...

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service