I spoke to Mr. Thomas on Coast to Coast and I was telling him that there seemed to a very compelling reason for Diana to die because it allowed Charles to marry Camilla and also become King. He pointed out that Henry Viii changed the rules that would allow divorce (however he was never technically divorced). In a book entitled Princess Diana---The Hidden Evidence the constitutional crisis that would be created if Charles were to marry a divorce and ascend the throne. "The real problem under consititutional law was that the King's new Queen and consort could not become Queen so long as his former wife and consort remained alive."p.80 Charles was scrambling before Di's death to fix the problem constitutionally. He was investigating the possiblity of separating Church and State, among other avenues. I agree that she created a financial burden which was exaserbated by her association with Clinton when he jumped in and helped her (won't give away anything here) but the son of a gun got just what he wanted when he wanted it and it is infuriating that even after she wrote a letter saying he was going to do it no one seems to take notice. Tom seemed to think he would not kill the mother of his children. I think we have a self-absorption of gargantuan proportions that the ordinary person could not even begin to imagine. I can't wait to read the novel. When I first heard about a possible conspiracy to kill Di I found the accident scenario the most implausible but if that can be accounted for---and Mr. Thomas certainly adds to the credibility of such a plot---as does the book by Jon King & John Beveridge--I think the assination theory is looking pretty good.

Views: 2

Reply to This

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service