If you'll be in Florida around the time of Sleuthfest, you are invited to either of two DON'T MURDER YOUR MYSTERY mini-workshops that I'm presenting on my way to and from Sleuthfest. Both are FREE and open to the public at libraries in Port St. Lucie and West Boynton Beach.
--Thursday, April 19, 9:30 - 11:30 am, Port St. Lucie Morningside Library, "Boost Your Book's Odds for Publication." Sponsored by Morningside Writers.
--Sunday, April 22, 3:00 - 5:00 pm, West Boynton Beach Public Library, "Don't Murder Your Manuscript." Sponsored by Writer's Studio.

Although I'll be appearing on one or two Sleuthfest panels, a panel format as you know doesn't allow you to get the amount of information that I'm able to share with you about writing and getting published. As a career editor with 43 years of experience in the industry, I have a lot to tell you.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris,

I will be at Sleuthfest so I'll see you there. I also will like to make your Boynton Beach appearance.
For those who don't already know, Chris's book is fantastic. She has an eagle eye for all the nuances that make the difference between sparkling prose and, um, not. ;)

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service