Just wanted to reiterate an earlier discussion where in
Doug Wood mentions the Jack Konrath web site as being very good for tips for writer. It is, infact it's excellent. ( check under TIPS) when you get there. I've learned things that are really helping me move my writing along! Wanted to share this information.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A bit far for me from England, but thank you. Believe me, I wish I could! Sometimes I feel very cut off. But that's life. And I do intend to attend whatever conferences are going for the new year in Englad. Missed them for this year.
You're great. No problem. I'm worse before coffee! I have to start involunatry processes off again: blinking, breathing, swallowing--!
I understand the conferences are good here, but I do sometimes wish the Atlantic was a lot more narrow! if I didn't write and read (now anyway) just hardboiled, I wouldn't feel that way. any way. all the best, Margot!
Thanks for sharing.
yes, it's a fabulous site! i'm in the midst of writing my first novel and it's helped me so much. al the best!
Joe Konrath is something of a marketing whiz, too. Read his stuff on creating inexpensive chapbooks, visiting bookstores in droves, and why advertiisng doesn't work.
wow that sounds interesting. thanks! i will look it up. the advertising not working,especially.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service