Currently reading Mark Billingham, Michael connelly- Stuart MacBride- (thanks for the tips) love James Patterson as well, but who are some others you guys would recommend? I'm wanting new writers as well as covering all the decades I've been neglecting for too long. 90's anyone? I love Ed McBain. As for the '80's? I have some Lawrence Sanders--going to re read him, too! appreciating your advice in advance!

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much for that. my list is growing! fine!
Yes to Perry as well. I love his Jane Whitefield....cool character.
thank you. thomas perry, got it.
Looks like you are going to have a never ending list of authors to try now. Glad you are reading Billingham and MacBride, they are fantastic. Can I also recommend Martyn Waites, Dennis Lehane and G M Ford. Authors that never disappoint me.
thanks so much for that. duly noted.
How about Christopher Brookmyre? Reginald Hill's Dalziel and Pascoe series. Ian Rankin's John Rebus series. Some of Lynda La Plante's books are good reading as well.

And how about some Aussie authors? Shane Maloney, Peter Temple, Gary Disher, Caroline Shaw (who, alas, only seems to have written 2 novels) and do try to get your hands on a copy of DIAMOND DOVE BY Adrian Hyland. (To be released in the US under the name of Moonlight Downs)
thank you. great suggestions. i definitely will try those.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service