my interest in reading crime books again was sparked by an ad I saw for a book recently boasting a female who kills purely for pleasure. I dont remember the name of the book, so Im wondering if any of you know of books where:

a) a female is the killer

b) the female killer does what she does for pleasure

Cheers

Views: 2056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep some of my stories have and will continue to have female killers. They didn't necessarily kill for pleasure but for things they wanted and needed. But I feel like most killers who kill more than once get some gratification out of it or else they wouldn't keep doing it.

Best Wishes!

http://www.stacy-deanne.net
I'm looking for a British mystery fiction author's name, male, first book published after 2000 . I glanced at a book in the library,and here's what I know -   - Main person is a woman police detective in Yorkshire, Bradford or Huddersfield. She transferred there after serving in CO19, after an incident where she killed 3 hostage takers. She has a teenage daughter. They live  with a Sikh police officer who she wants to leave. She has a brief affair with her new boss,who subsequently dies of a stroke - The book's characterisations were very similar to Stephen Booth's books, but NOT his. -Also NOT Graham Hurley,  NOT Simon Kernick,
 Peter James, Stuart McBride,Mark Billingham,     
 thanks, charlie -if you can help, please email me -< charlie2911@gmail.com >

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service