......glad to be here.  I haven't quite figured out how everything works but glad to be here just the same.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy, prosperous and Happy New Year.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi  jh1    and a Merry Christmas  to you .... bit of a process to get here isn't it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to new members and oldtimers!

I.J.

Thanks    I.J.       Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all who enter here.  Glad we have a home for the holidays. ;-)

A virtual round of merries all around! 

For anyone interested in going back and forth a few of the ol' A&E gang are over here :

http://sharetv.com/shows/masterpiece/chat

Thanks for the invite, Solar.  Is it sponsored by Masterpiece?  I thought they pulled plug on us months ago?  Anyway, don't mind me if I'm off.  I just peeked but didn't stay too long.  I just belong to too many sites and can't keep up with them all.  lol

I had a quick look at the Masterpiece site.  It does look like a lot of us former A&E'ers are there.  I might give it a try.

Please do Pgh   will be waitin' for ya .   MC ,  it is not sponsored by Masterpiece , it is just a Masterpiece page that we all gathered under ,  big site that covers all TV and movies. Ya have the choice of going back and forth .  From here to there and back again . lol   

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service