This has nothing to do with crime writing (unless there are crime fiction writers here who aspire to write upmarket commercial fiction like, well, me), but here's my latest writing-related endeavor: a week-long writers retreat in the Bahamas for advanced literary and upmarket commercial fiction writers, memoirists, and narrative non-fiction writers (published and unpublished).

My Backspace business partner and I were approached by a group with the Bahamian connection and asked to organize and run this retreat for them. It's a dirty job . . . I'll be going down next month for a site visit, and to meet with the hotel staff and the island's owner, sample a dolphin swim . . . it's a business trip, Mr. Tax Man - honest!

Salt Cay Writers Retreat

Seriously, if you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass the word along - we have some seriously amazing faculty members on board, like the editor for WATER FOR ELEPHANTS and the person who published THE HELP. This is a terrific opportunity for the right authors -

Views: 574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw, you can both come! One to wait on me from my right side, and one on my left!

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service