But enough about me.
Let's talk classic crime fiction recommendations.
- THE DANCING BEAR & THE LAST GOOD KISS. by James Crumley
- RED DRAGON by Thomas Harris (A "must read".)
- THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES by Joyce Carol Oates. Check it out if you dare. It's amazingly insightful about violent fatales like myself.
- MY DARK PLACES by James Ellroy. For all you creepers, peepers and panty-sniffers...Jim's dark side is skanky-*ss dark.
- THE BUTCHER'S BOY by Thomas Perry Great suspense.
- THE BLACK DAHLIA by James Ellroy. (Superior to and different from the flick. READ IT.)
- A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES by Ruth Rendell. Who is this writer and how does she know so much about evil? Scary. Hairy. It's a cherry.