6 Funny Detective Stories - Maynard Soloman Smokes the World's Problems is available exclusively at Amazon for $3.19. That's a heckuva deal since the six individual short stories go for 99 cents a pop.
Fans of short detective stories with a side of sarcastic political satire, you've found your man.
Meet Maynard Soloman, gal-damn detective. Some say he's crusty, profane and clueless. But if you ask him, he solves the world's problems one case at a time.
This collection features six pressing issues of the day, plus tons of bonus features.
1. Maynard Soloman Solves the War on Drugs
2. Maynard Soloman Fixes Social Security and Eats a Pony
3. Maynard Soloman and the Job-Nabbin’ Illegal Immigrants
4. Maynard Soloman Proves Santa Claus is Real
5. Maynard Soloman Legalizes Gay Knot Tying
6. Maynard Soloman Takes the Bus to a Strip Club
Bonus: The Philosophy of Maynard Soloman
Bonus: How to Cuss Like Maynard Soloman
Bonus: Maynard Soloman’s Two-Beer Critter Marinade
Bonus: Maynard Soloman’s Guide to Milk and Cookies
Bonus: 10 Signs Your Kid is in a Cult
Bonus: Maynard’s Guide to Tipping
* Author nominated for Best Short Story of 2011 by Preditors & Editors Readers Poll.
Look for individual short stories and other collections at e-book retailers everywhere. Just search for "Maynard Soloman" or "Sobieck."