- I'm 18.
- I'm the girl who's best friends with her laptop and I write about anything + everything that happens to me.
- Class of 2008.
- In my spare time, I like to bowl.
- I love country music and I have a scary passion for anything pink and/or fluffy.
- I'm not a big deal. At all.
- All you have to do to be my friend is like me.
- I don't have a middle name.
- I'm really really short. (Just under 5 foot 1).
- My ideal outfit is a really baggy flannel shirt (preferably blue) and a pair of jeans (much to my Mum's disgust).
- I don't like surprises.
- I have a fantastic sense of humour and my laugh was always what everybody recognised in high school.
- I love the Backstreet Boys + I think Taylor Swift + Reese Witherspoon are amazing people.
- I don't like making decisions.
- I can't paint my toenails.
- I'm really really messy.
- Oh yeah...my name's Lisa.
I Am A:
Books And Authors I Like:
- James Patterson
- Joshilyn Jackson
- Chopper Read
- Sarah Strohmeyer
- JA Konrath
- Janet Evanovich
- Anthea Paul
Movies And TV Shows I Like:
- Gilmore Girls
Comment Wall (6 comments)
You need to be a member of CrimeSpace to add comments!
How are things "down under"? Here in my part of the U.S. ("up over"?) they are cold. Too cold for my liking. I notice you're a "Gilmore Girls" fan. So am I. I'm also really, really messy. (Organized, but messy, if that makes any sense . . . )
Haven't read Evanovich since #6, but I enjoy funny mysteries. Ever read Carl Hiaasen? He's one of my favorites.