The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need to know about blood stains on a sidewalk

Hello There have been a few changes with me since I was last here. www.frankzubek.net/ And I have returned here because I need help. I'm w…

Started by Frank Zubek

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

THE "BUT" COMMA

Little diddy encountered in reading most anywhere: And tell me if I'm wrong, but when a sentence is started with the word "But," there shou…

Started by Dan L. Coleman

27 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Finch

Modern PI books?

Any recommendations? I don't know where to look for modern ones. Let's say no earlier than the eighties up to now. Thanks.

Started by iabanon

10 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Finch

1st & 3rd Person P. O. V. Novel?

Does anyone have thoughts on a novel where some chapters (Protagonist) are in 1st person P. O. V., others in 3rd person?

Started by Jed Power

20 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by iabanon

Have you ever "murdered" an annoying acquaintance from real life in a novel?

I would be interested to know if you have and the law regarding slander must be taken into account.  But I did, in my Roman novel and I rea…

Started by Andrew Drummond

19 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Susan

Oklahoma (USA) Signings, Strike Price

If you're in the Tulsa or Muskogee area of Oklahoma this Saturday, please stop by and say hello. I'll be signing copies of my second thrill…

Started by L. A. Starks

0 Sep 25, 2013

THE FUTURE OF COPYRIGHTS

And patents and trademarks, for that matter. Because of the ease of infringement(stealing) one's rights, I wonder if there is much future…

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

WHY ONE WRITES

An old question, for sure, but have you really thought about it? Fame, fortune, both? Control of the world in some way? Ego? Leaving your m…

14 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

You are invited to a discussion and signing!

Saturday, September 21st Barnes & Noble 5959 Royal Lane, Suite 616 Dallas, TX 75230 For STRIKE PRICE, my new thriller: When several peo…

Started by L. A. Starks

0 Sep 19, 2013

Something To Chew On: Your Cold Case Assignment

There’s something about unsolved murders, “cold cases,” especially real-life crime,  that’s almost more intriguing than any other kind of c…

Started by Caroline Trippe

14 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service