The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Fracture" - anyone see it? Thoughts?

Just saw this last night. Thought Ryan Gossling (sp?) and Sir Hopkins were both excellent -- without them this would have been an over-long…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

5 May 5, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

furniture refinishing

okay, this is totally unrelated to writing but i thought we might have some furniture-refinishing experts here and i need help! the plot:…

Started by Anne Frasier

2 May 5, 2007
Reply by Anne Frasier

No reviews?

This article from the New York Times re the decline of newspaper book reviews is of interest to readers and writers. Brian http://www.nytim

Started by Brian Kavanagh

3 May 3, 2007
Reply by Barbara Fister

Simple Yet Gory Research Questions

Okay, you're a kidnapper. To show how serious you are, you've lopped off the kidnapee's little finger at the first knuckle. You've also tak…

Started by J.D. Rhoades

10 May 3, 2007
Reply by Stephen Blackmoore

Quertermous and White win the Gumshoe

Let's all give props and some wet monkey love to Bryon Quertermous and little Davey White for their GUMSHOE AWARD! DEMOLITION MAGAZINE - o…

Started by Paul Guyot

8 May 2, 2007
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Los Angeles Times Book Festival

I had a thought. I sold quite a few books this weekend at the Los Angeles Times Book Fair, more than I figured I would. But Michael Connell…

Started by Jeff Sherratt

4 May 1, 2007
Reply by Andrea Campbell

Apologies, everyone

Hi, it's Shane Gericke writing. My deepest "sorry" to my lack of replies to the many of you gracious enough to have sent me things the past…

Started by Shane Gericke

7 May 1, 2007
Reply by Shane Gericke

LA Times Festival of Books

Well, well, well...... After back to back events, I'm sunburnt, tired and have lots to report. Sometime to tomorrow I will update you on F…

Started by MysteryDawg

1 May 1, 2007
Reply by Simon Wood

I really really really really really really need that book because....

Okay I really don't care why people can't get that a Mt TBR of less than 200 books is a cause for panic. What would happen if the roads wer…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

25 Apr 28, 2007
Reply by Damien Gay

Congratulations All 2007 Edgar Award Winners!

Let me preface this by saying that I read THE JANISSARY TREE when it first came out, that I'm a huge fan of Goodwin's non-fiction work (esp…

Started by Brian Thornton

5 Apr 27, 2007
Reply by Kerrie

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service