Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speaking of drinking...

I'm back after many years locked away. Not in prison away, something much more boring. I remember a thread about what makes a proper Manhat…

Started by Chip Cook

0 Jul 1, 2016

Bouchercon 2015

Had a great time at Bouchercon in Raleigh, now posting highlights from a few of the panels on my blog over at Larque Press. Got the chance…

Started by Richard Krauss

2 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Richard Krauss

NaNoWriMo 2015

I'm back for my third 50K writeathon. Handle is Krauss. Any other Crimespacers game? Buddy up with me on their site and we can goad each ot…

0 Oct 31, 2015

CreateSpace Production Quality

A friend of mine just mentioned a poorly trimmed and packaged copy of a book printed via CreateSpace. What has your experience been?

12 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Richard Krauss

The Story behind the Story

My publisher gave me a challenge...and it sure was a daunting task!  Having transcribed to computer, searched and successfully published tw…

Started by Dee Owen

10 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Dee Owen

OK To Use Real Business As a Location?

I am planning on using a real bar in a coming novel.  I would prefer not to change the name of the business or alter its description becaus…

Started by Jed Power

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Sam King

My biker based crime thriller trilogy has just been optioned for TV

For the full story visit my blog at bad-press.co.uk. :http://bad-press.co.uk/letem-roll-the-brethren-mc-trilogy-optioned/

Started by Iain Parke

12 May 2, 2014
Reply by Jess C Scott

New Rule: 100 Free = 1 Sold

I've noticed a trend with my KDP Select freebies. For every 100 e-books I give away, I make one sale within one week. I can almost set my w…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

20 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

Needle Magazine

The latest issue of Needle Magazine is live.  You can order a copy HERE.  If you aren't familiar with it, you have a nice surprise coming.…

Started by Brian Hoffman

0 Jul 23, 2013

Though you all might enjoy this...

Stop the press: half of self-published authors earn less than $500

Started by minervaK

19 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Linton Robinson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service