The Main Bar (1,978)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Release: Take Them in the Storms

New novel coming out in about 2-3 weeks(Feb. 2021) titled Take Them in the Storms that features Wray Larrick as a U.S. Marine Corps captain…

Started by Dan L. Coleman

0 Feb 1, 2021

MYSTERY AUTHORS FESTIVAL

Consider the SUFFOLK MYSTERY AUTHORS FESTIVAL in Suffolk, Virginia, a city-sponsored event August 8, 2020(still on). Downtown cultural arts…

0 Apr 4, 2020

Getting Reviews -- ideas and suggestions?

For an emerging author (sounds like I'm crawling out of a dark hole), one of the biggest challenges is getting reviews published.  I hate t…

Started by Kevin G. Chapman

3 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Andre Michael Pietroschek

Hard-Boiled Thrillers, Noir, and the Belly Laugh

Hi, Crimespacers, Recently I started a discussion here about humor and whether it belongs in a hard-boiled thriller or noir.  I've just wri…

Started by Victoria Dougherty

9 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Victoria Dougherty

Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

I found a great press and wanted to share the link with everyone here on CS.  It's http://thepermanentpress.com.    The reason I'm recommen…

Started by Mary McFarland

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

MIGRATING BACK

...to crimespace after several years of only occasionally checking by to see what might catch my interest... I'm in the reading mood now, n…

0 Jan 9, 2018

Trying to get UK Audiobook Reviews

I have 22 coupon codes left from Audible, for use on Audible.co.uk, for UK Audible members. I tried Audiobook Boom and it worked quite well…

Started by Judy Penz Sheluk

0 Dec 18, 2017

Murder Without Pity promo

Murder Without Pity, a murder mystery for today's dangerous times, on sale now.  Was $2.99. Now $.99.  Available on Amazon and Smashwords

Started by Steve Haberman

0 Dec 15, 2017

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Oct 12, 2017

I'm coming back

When I went into the University I read tons of hardboiled and noir books and fell in love with the genre but after I left I had no time to…

Started by Nikki Xaysanasy

0 Jul 11, 2017

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service