The Main Bar (1,935)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunshine. Overrated?

I wondered if anyone else out there suffers from "go out and play" writer's guilt? The sense that that there's a spring-clad sunny world o…

Started by sharon10010

4 May 25, 2007
Reply by sharon10010

Release of Invisible Shield

Wanted to announce the release of my latest book, Invisible Shield with 5 Star. It's a paranormal mystery involving a female homicide detec…

Started by Scarlett Dean

0 May 25, 2007
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

Reading Challenge Offers Author BSP Opportunity

Liz Clifford's book review blog is less than a year old but she has a growing and loyal group of worldwide readers. To encourage her follow…

Started by Jack Getze

0 May 24, 2007
Reply by Dennis Leppanen

DetecToday Chat w/ Steve Hamilton, May 22, 8:00-9:00 PM Eastern

My discussion group for recent private eye fiction, DetecToday, is hosting a live AOL Instant Messenger chat with Steve Hamilton, author of…

Started by Gerald So

0 May 24, 2007
Reply by Gerald So

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't slow down and look around, you might miss it.

That line is from Ferris Bueller, of course, and is the topic for today. The sentiment, not the movie, although that's pretty good, too. R…

Started by David Terrenoire

13 May 24, 2007
Reply by Jon Loomis

How Good Are You at Writing Opening Lines?

Here’s something we’ve never tried at The Rap Sheet before--a contest, with a real money prize. A few weeks ago, we were approached by New…

Started by J. Kingston Pierce

0 May 23, 2007
Reply by Gar Anthony Haywood

See David Write.

My day job consists of writing copy to help patients understand their medications and how to take them. As my audience ranges from the semi…

Started by David Terrenoire

19 May 21, 2007
Reply by J.D. Rhoades

Vote For Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year

The long list for the Theakstons Old Peculier prize, given out at Harrogate Crime Festival in July, has been announced. You can vote online…

Started by Sandra Ruttan

0 May 19, 2007
Reply by Pepper Smith

Neglected Authors -- Who Are They?

Simply put: Who do you think are the crime fiction authors who deserve a bigger reading audience? You know, the ones who consistently produ…

Started by Alan Cranis

29 May 18, 2007
Reply by Sunnie Gill

A Writing Prompt: The Worst Hangover Of Your Life

This is a contest. Tell me about the worst hangover you've ever had, and the night that preceded it. The winner gets a $25 gift certificate…

Started by Jude Hardin

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by Jude Hardin

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service