Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"There are just so many that accept those things as real and don't dig any deeper. Ye…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 23, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I can't read a ghost, vampire, or zombie book because I don't believe in that stuff.…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 22, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I think a lot of stuff heralded as "brilliant" is very forgettable.   Awhile back th…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 22, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

""Convincing" is the very word I'd have used. Anyway, one person's truth may be diffe…"

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Not only does a "good book" convince you that its characters are true to life and it…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 21, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"You're welcome, Patricia. The thing that's interesting to me about all of this---and…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 20, 2012 to A Waste of Time?

38 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Patricia Gligor

"Thank you, Ingrid!   And, as you know, I have read your books----which I discovered…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 17, 2012 to When don't any of us by any other members books?

29 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Well, my two cents about blogs.  It's not an intrinsically bad idea---it's just that…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 17, 2012 to A Waste of Time?

38 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Patricia Gligor

"As a reader, that's why I'm here---to talk about crime fiction with writers and othe…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 17, 2012 to When don't any of us by any other members books?

29 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"it doesn't really matter where your inspiration comes from. Re: character developme…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 14, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service