Toni L.P. Kelner's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Not crazy about the idea of a contest as a fund-raiser. I never pay to enter a conte…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Apr 18, 2010 to Could This be the End of CrimeSpace?

35 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Edward G. Talbot

"I write full-time, but I don't make a living at it. When I did have a day job, I was…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Aug 2, 2009 to Who writes full-time?

25 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Sorry, I meant that to be self-re-publishers, which is to say those authors who get…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 27, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"That might be fun. I am going to Bouchercon."

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 26, 2009 to Guest Bloggers Sought before Bouchercon

9 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"I don't know about most, Eric. A lot are, but then again, a lot of small presses use…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 26, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"If you're self-published, then say so. If you're with a small press, then say that.…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 26, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"POD is just a technology. It doesn't necessarily mean self-published, or vanity publ…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 25, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"A lot of urban fantasy blends detective and fantasy elements. Jim Butcher's Harry Dr…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 16, 2009 to Harry Potter?

10 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"I'm using epigraphs as chapter headings in my Tilda Harper series. Some of them are…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jul 1, 2009 to Choosing chapter headings

7 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Toni L.P. Kelner

"That's it exactly--we don't want to be used. Recently a guy on Linked In sent me a…"

Toni L.P. Kelner replied Jun 28, 2009 to What's so bad about BSP (blatant self-promotion)

28 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service