carole gill's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (757) Replies Latest Activity

"You may have loved Marple as I did in my 20's, but not sure if there's a wide reader…"

carole gill replied Aug 17, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

"Interesting discusson! I can see with the first person you feel you're more involved…"

carole gill replied Aug 17, 2008 to First-Person Addict

25 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Laura L. Cooper

"to me, I would think cozies are Miss Marple and endearing heroines like her and chic…"

carole gill replied Aug 16, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

"thanks, Jessica! Depression is rough. You must have some coping skills I admire you.…"

carole gill replied Aug 15, 2008 to Highs and Lows! How do you guys do it?!

22 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"thanks for that. very much. I had thought--that because I felt that way that it wasn…"

carole gill replied Aug 15, 2008 to Highs and Lows! How do you guys do it?!

22 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"well, I've re-decorated on my page. I do that--sort of the equivalent of moving furn…"

carole gill replied Aug 15, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Right! I should be so lucky to get an editor! I mean the THING would have to have be…"

carole gill replied Aug 15, 2008 to Can/should a character who only appears in one chapter have their pov portrayed?

30 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"thanks! Yes, it sounds as though it does work well. That's more or less what I have…"

carole gill replied Aug 14, 2008 to Can/should a character who only appears in one chapter have their pov portrayed?

30 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Yes, it's exactly what the well-dressed cartoon character, heavily into retro wears!…"

carole gill replied Aug 14, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"yes I'm realizing that I suppose. it's all part of the process. thanks Dana"

carole gill replied Aug 14, 2008 to Highs and Lows! How do you guys do it?!

22 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service