carole gill's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (757) Replies Latest Activity

"Ray, the best of luck with your new biz! And good luck with the job too. Prostrastin…"

carole gill replied Sep 8, 2008 to Serious or not! If you didn't write, what would you be doing?!

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"wow. trumpet huh? what's a recovering musician mean? good for you about exercise, no…"

carole gill replied Sep 8, 2008 to Serious or not! If you didn't write, what would you be doing?!

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Yes, it is something to fall back on--a foundation. something that can't be kicked o…"

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"paralegal? do you like law themed crime novels? just wondering. good luck with the j…"

carole gill replied Sep 7, 2008 to Serious or not! If you didn't write, what would you be doing?!

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Love that analogy! yeah I guess that would be it for me, really. I'd read a lot more…"

carole gill replied Sep 7, 2008 to Serious or not! If you didn't write, what would you be doing?!

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"true. and agreed. didn't know you taught, that's interesting. I've done everything t…"

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I post these discussion sometimes to stay sane! usually after my brain starts to fal…"

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Interesting, thanks Dan. So true about living and dying with our decisions. well-sai…"

32 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"sorry, I didn't see your reply. Interesting about Hammett being your great influence…"

carole gill replied Sep 7, 2008 to Whose style do you admire most?

76 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Bill Baber

"I like blasts from the past currently. I just started Chester Hime's IF HE HOLLERS,…"

carole gill replied Sep 7, 2008 to What are you currently reading?

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service