carole gill's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (757) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for that. And I certainly would love to be your friend. You helped me…"

carole gill replied Aug 6, 2007 to Research: Is the past more difficult than the present?

8 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"Wow, that was lucky. Even though I have lived in England for more than twenty years,…"

carole gill replied Aug 6, 2007 to Research: Is the past more difficult than the present?

8 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"thank you so much for that! I love the post war years. Late forties--detective ficti…"

8 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"same wound. wow. that's up close and personal. like how method actors work with thei…"

carole gill replied Jul 30, 2007 to Anybody out there write horror/crime or horror/hardboiled fiction?

24 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"thank you for that. will certainly check that out."

carole gill replied Jul 23, 2007 to Anybody out there write horror/crime or horror/hardboiled fiction?

24 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"ooh! thanks for that. really helpful. all the best."

carole gill replied Jul 18, 2007 to Anybody out there write horror/crime or horror/hardboiled fiction?

24 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by carole gill

"Thanks for that. I was wondering aside from graphic books--if there was a sub genre…"

carole gill replied Jul 18, 2007 to Anybody out there write horror/crime or horror/hardboiled fiction?

24 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service