Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you currently reading?

An open discussion on what everyone is currently reading. Make recommendations to others, discuss what is new, hot, bestsellers, anything a…

Started by QualityBookReviews in Reading Room

1998 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Too Many Characters Spoil the Book?

Someone pointed out to me that my book has 30 characters and that could be a problem.  If it were War and Piece, that's one thing; but my n…

Started by doug anderson in Writer's Den

45 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Kevin G. Chapman

Annual Call For Donations

Hey folks, As you may be aware, Ning.com, the company who provides the servers and service for Crimespace to run on, charge an annual fee.…

Started by Daniel Hatadi in CrimeSpace News

3 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Alison Pearce

Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

I found a great press and wanted to share the link with everyone here on CS.  It's http://thepermanentpress.com.    The reason I'm recommen…

Started by Mary McFarland in The Main Bar

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

MIGRATING BACK

...to crimespace after several years of only occasionally checking by to see what might catch my interest... I'm in the reading mood now, n…

Started by Dan L. Coleman in The Main Bar

0 Jan 9, 2018

Trying to get UK Audiobook Reviews

I have 22 coupon codes left from Audible, for use on Audible.co.uk, for UK Audible members. I tried Audiobook Boom and it worked quite well…

Started by Judy Penz Sheluk in The Main Bar

0 Dec 18, 2017

Murder Without Pity promo

Murder Without Pity, a murder mystery for today's dangerous times, on sale now.  Was $2.99. Now $.99.  Available on Amazon and Smashwords

Started by Steve Haberman in The Main Bar

0 Dec 15, 2017

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens in The Main Bar

0 Oct 12, 2017

SFPD detective ranks.

Hoping I can get some help with San Francisco police ranks. The main character is a male 20 year veteran now in Robbery Homicide. I have b…

Started by Denis OLeary in Writer's Den

0 Sep 27, 2017

My new novel about masked vigilante, the Silver Manticore.

SILVER MANTICORE: STILL AT LARGE DATELINE: New York City 1967. Headlines scream the Silver Manticore, criminal mastermind, is dead. If he’s…

Started by PJ LOZITO in Writer's Den

0 Aug 11, 2017

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search