The Main Bar (1,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Malice Domestic, Arlington, VA, May 4-6

I've heard great things about this conference, but this will be my first time attending. I'd love to hear from other people on Crimespace w…

Started by Julie Lomoe

0 Mar 27, 2007
Reply by Candy Calvert

Edgar Symposium, Mystery Writers of America, NYC April 25

I've been to this one before, and it's well worth your while if you're within commuting distance of New York City. It's a day of panel disc…

Started by Julie Lomoe

0 Mar 27, 2007

Hardboiled Heroes & Cozy Cats, Dallas, June 15 - 17

Greetings from those of us who are working to make this year’s MWA Hardboiled Heroes & Cozy Cats conference the best ever. From time to…

Started by PJ Nunn

0 Mar 26, 2007
Reply by PJ Nunn

"Master Yoda, you can't die."

When was the last time a character you loved died, in fiction, TV, or film series? Do you ever imagine how the series would have gone if th…

Started by Gerald So

21 Mar 26, 2007
Reply by John Misak

You're on the run

from the government/organized crime/a foreign power/your ex. Where do you go, what do you do for a living, what name do you take.? Do you h…

Started by Patricia Abbott

29 Mar 26, 2007
Reply by norby

Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby....

What does all this "friend" stuff mean, exactly? I mean, yeah, I joined, and I promptly went through the lists, looking for people I kno…

Started by Kevin Burton Smith

29 Mar 25, 2007
Reply by Joy Calderwood

What Is It about Book Covers?

Every writer wants to have a good-looking cover on the new novel, right? But do covers really make any difference? I'm thinking about ha…

Started by Bill Crider

17 Mar 25, 2007
Reply by Joy Calderwood

Criminal Pursuits - Tulsa, OK September 14 - 15

Here's another great time, co-sponsored by BreakThrough Promotions and MWA SW Chapter. Criminal Pursuits Workshop and Crime Scene Interp…

Started by PJ Nunn

0 Mar 25, 2007

Like being 4 waiting for 5...

I haven't felt this much antici . . . . . . . pation since I was 4 waiting to be 5 years old. Situation: I have 3 novels under contract wi…

Started by Newt Love

4 Mar 24, 2007
Reply by DADavenport

Novels That Deal with the Radical Sixties

Can any of you think of novels that deal with the radical movements of the latish sixties other than Marge Piercey's Vida and Roth's Americ…

Started by Patricia Abbott

22 Mar 24, 2007
Reply by David Skibbins

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service