carole gill's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks John going to see about it. JUST ORDERED IT! the rozelle one. the other sound…"

carole gill replied Aug 10, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I DID pay attention in class and the stuff just bounced off my head! the funny thing…"

carole gill replied Aug 10, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Deirdre! you're so kind. thanks. life gets in the way--but you know what, you'll fin…"

carole gill replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Deirdre girl! YOU NEED TO WRITE A NOVEL! what don't you know?! God, I feel dumb! Wil…"

carole gill replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"you're very welcome and the best of luck, Roger. that books is a tough, no nonsense…"

carole gill replied Aug 9, 2008 to What does over-written mean?

52 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"hey! that's an interesting slant on this. maybe some of us would hold back some book…"

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I see. that's great. some I have, some I don't. definitely will check those out. tha…"

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"great. thanks John. I've heard that's good."

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"wow. better get that one! thanks."

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"terrific, Eric. She sounds nice and that's just from reading her book. How nice she'…"

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service