Mark Porter's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Classic scene, Susan. Also love the entire bomb set up."

Mark Porter replied Oct 16, 2011 to 'Best' Humourous Crime Novel

120 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rev. Phil White

"  Hi Copper.   Good article. I have pondered this very subject before. When I was in…"

Mark Porter replied Apr 8, 2011 to Novel writing introverts need not apply?

9 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Chris Rhatigan

"That's a great idea. I'm just about to sign a copy of 'Shutter's Island.' *   *Legal…"

Mark Porter replied Apr 2, 2011 to Who Is Supposed to Care About Author Interviews?

30 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Unfortunately, I.J. that has failed to prevent Jo's UK publisher from slapping huge…"

Mark Porter replied Apr 2, 2011 to So the public is looking for the next great Nordic writer, eh?

11 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I tend to feel stranger signing books for people who actually know me. That is just…"

Mark Porter replied Apr 2, 2011 to Who Is Supposed to Care About Author Interviews?

30 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"They are already trying to make Jo Nesbo sound like a Stig clone.   Record companies…"

Mark Porter replied Apr 2, 2011 to So the public is looking for the next great Nordic writer, eh?

11 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Just finished Stephen King's On Writing. Many good points made, although like anyone…"

Mark Porter replied Mar 29, 2011 to You all know about Stephen King's new one in November don't you?

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"Hi Gaile, I wouldn't say silence exactly, more like a short burst of tinutus.   Good…"

Mark Porter replied Mar 29, 2011 to Has anyone had a motorbike accident?

13 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Gaile Hughes

"Hi Gaile, I had an accident some years ago and on a small engine machine, which weir…"

Mark Porter replied Mar 29, 2011 to Has anyone had a motorbike accident?

13 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Gaile Hughes

"Caroline, I think you are right on the money. It is the curiosity of the 'tipping po…"

Mark Porter replied Mar 24, 2011 to Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service