Graham Powell's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too.  Kind of cheating, really, but as long as I finish my novel (about 25,000 mo…"

Graham Powell replied Nov 3, 2012 to NaNoWriMo

19 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Richard Krauss

"Apparently it's open to all, but I had never heard of it until Jack Bludis asked if…"

Graham Powell replied Oct 23, 2009 to Final Bouchercon thought: So, where's the depravity?

14 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"I ended up off-site two of the three evenings I was in town. On Saturday night I wen…"

Graham Powell replied Oct 22, 2009 to Final Bouchercon thought: So, where's the depravity?

14 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"As for #3 - I actually saw quite a few young people out there, although the average…"

Graham Powell replied Oct 22, 2009 to More Bouchercon:

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Graham Powell

"I've read all but a couple of the books, and they're all at least very good, and som…"

Graham Powell replied Jun 6, 2009 to The Swedes

6 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Craig Sisterson

"There's also a short story by John Lutz called "The Real Shape of the Coast" about a…"

Graham Powell replied Jun 6, 2009 to Help a fading memory

15 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by ed goldberg

"Personally, I think anything that gets people reading is good. There have been objec…"

Graham Powell replied Jan 11, 2009 to Any thoughts on "Urban/Street Lit?"

13 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by John McFetridge

"I'm a big fan of Pronzini's and have read most of the Nameless series. In my opinion…"

Graham Powell replied Aug 25, 2008 to The Nameless Detective Series

4 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Graham Powell

"You're currently reading Emotional Intelligence? Doesn't seem very hard-boiled."

Graham Powell replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I've read this book too, and what surprised me was how many of my stories already fi…"

Graham Powell replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service