All Discussions Tagged 'free' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bone Machines and other podcasts

Not sure if this should be in the Events section, but my 2008 crime novel, Bone Machines, is out now as a free podcast from podiobooks:   h…

Started by John Dodds

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

Hi All,I'll be putting up a free read on my website for folks to download soon. I was thinking of also putting it on Scribd because I wante…

Started by Stacy

14 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara C. Johnson

Marketing idea

I watched a great video from Seth Godin about marketing his books. (www.sethgodin.com and www.writerunboxed.com) He offers the first 100 pa…

Started by Colin T. Nelson

7 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Colin T. Nelson

GIVEAWAY RESULT

The results of the Giveaway for THE EMBROIDERED CORPSE and BLOODY HAM are available on Belinda Lawrence's website. Click on the Guest Book…

Started by Brian Kavanagh

0 Aug 16, 2009

GIVEAWAY REMINDER

Only five more days to enter! I'm giving away a paperback copy of the second Belinda Lawrence amateur sleuth mystery novel, THE EMBROIDERED…

Started by Brian Kavanagh

0 Aug 8, 2009

BONE MACHINES - free crime e-novel

My novel, Bone Machines, originally published in 2007 is now available as a free ebook from my blog. If any of you are minded to read it, c…

Started by John Dodds

0 Apr 26, 2009

The Writers Chatroom March Virtual Book Tour for Jordan Dane's Debut Release

The Writers Chatroom (TWC) is hosting a month long Virtual Book Tour for the release of my debut series with Avon HarperCollins – NO ONE HE…

Started by Jordan Dane

0 Mar 6, 2008

Cuban Crime fiction writer Amir Valle exiled

This may be 6-month old news to some, but I just came across it. I have a brief discussion of this on my blog at http://nearlynothingbutnov…

Started by James K. Bashkin

0 Jan 3, 2008

Book Drawing--Honeymoon for Three

I have at least 5 copies of my new book, HONEYMOON FOR THREE, to give away to Crimespace members. Let me know if you are interested. I will…

Started by Alan Cook

0 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by Alan Cook

No-fee contest for crime shorts writers

If you're into writing crime short stories, and like a little competition once in a while, there's a contest over at the Crime and Suspense…

Started by Tony Burton

0 May 11, 2007
Reply by Tony Burton

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service