The Main Bar (1,532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who are the great American crime fighting duos from literature?

Well represented in TV shows and comic books, the US has a strong history of crime stopping twosomes (Batman & Robin, Starsky & Hut…

Started by John Baird

5 yesterday
Reply by John Baird

Translation of Peter Temple's Truth in Greek, discussion - feedback

First of all I have to introduce myself. I am George, 33, noir aficionado and translator by profession. I 've done some titles by now, not…

Started by George Betsos

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

Police crime novels

Hi I am looking for recommendations. I would like to find police crime novels with up to date forensics and police procedures. Any good sug…

Started by Marian

21 on Monday
Reply by Katie Schnack

So, What's Everyone Working On

For the writers, what are you currently working on?  And how's it going? I'm waiting for edits back on my latest Grace deHaviland novel and…

Started by David DeLee

36 Apr 19
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

DNA & Fingerprints on cigarette butt left out in rain

Hi, If a cigarette butt is left in the rain, what if any dna would be left? additionally wd rain/water degrade a fingerprint on same butt?…

Started by dan petrosini

8 Mar 26
Reply by dan petrosini

Banville/Black on LARB

Just thought I'd let you all know there's a very interesting article in the Los Angeles Review of Books this morning. John Banville/Benjami…

Started by Lee Lamothe

5 Mar 20
Reply by Dana King

BEFORE YOU POST TO THE FORUM

Please read the text box on the main page that says "BEFORE YOU POST TO THE FORUM". Note that purely promotional posts will be routinely de…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

0 Mar 5

And we have a cover!

It's not too different than the placeholder cover my publisher has been using for some time, but this version has my title and my name on i…

Started by Karen Dionne

8 Feb 25
Reply by Karen Dionne

British Crime Dramas in the US?

Hi, I've just joined and am glad to be part of the community. I was wondering whether you get many UK TV crime shows shown in the States?…

Started by Tom Greer

10 Feb 23
Reply by Tom Greer

Greatest Fictional Crime Fighters?

What do you think of this list ( The List ) of the best fictional crime fighters of all time (from literature)? There are a few notable omi…

Started by John Baird

36 Feb 23
Reply by John Baird

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2014   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service