Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you watching in the way of mystery material?

I'm watching new Mentalist & Castle.   Elementary & reruns of S. Holmes.  Tired of FBI connection in series.  Liked the CBI in Ment…

Started by MC - Tina

31 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Susan

HOUSE OF CARDS

I'm just beginning the second season and after season one I have to say, I'm lukewarm on the series. First, I think the performances are ou…

Started by David DeLee

14 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Susan

TV series based on books

I'm currently enjoying both Longmire based on the Craig Johnson series and the new King & Maxwell based on David Baldacci's series of b…

Started by David DeLee

48 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Joe Stephens

Harry Bosch on TV

For those who haven't heard and are interested a new pilot episode was introduced on Amazon Prime Video featuring Michael Connelly's Harry…

Started by David DeLee

9 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen Seitz

Veronica Mars

From TV http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031KC8OM/ref=dv_web_p_TH_s_l_1?ie=UTF8&redirect=true to a movie - here's the trailer http://…

Started by David DeLee

0 Mar 12, 2014

Movie Madness! Former AE Gang, I love the idea of this Box Office forum.

Once in, TV, movies etc. will be a great place to discuss.  Hope admin approves the likes of us.  lol  I've been here for several years but…

Started by MC - Tina

37 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by WestTexas - Jared

Peter O'Toole dies

Another of the truly great actors is gone.  Pity he got all those nominations but never got an Oscar. But then the Oscars are just as squir…

Started by I. J. Parker

16 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by I. J. Parker

The Movie: Parker

I saw this is based on a series of books written by Donald Westlake. Anyone here familiar with them? Anyone have a sense of how good/bad th…

Started by David DeLee

10 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Jemir Johnson

Film Noir Classics

Caught Pitfall with Dick Powell, Lizbeth Scott, Jane Wyatt and Raymond Burr last night. Very good movie. Fairly fast paced, tight script, s…

Started by Richard Krauss

36 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by John McFetridge

Salma Hayek: Femme Fatale?

Have you seen the movie "Lonely Hearts" (2006) with Salma Hayek, John Travolta, and Jared Leto?  It's a hard boiled docudrama.  Travolta pl…

Started by Jackson Burnett

13 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Susan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service