Eric Christopherson's Discussions (737)

Discussions Replied To (722) Replies Latest Activity

"In no particular order: Maverick heroes (from Hall's study of best sellers on steroi…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 6, 2012 to Does the writing actually matter?

58 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"There are no guarantees for bestsellerdom, agreed, but I'll bet we could all agree o…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 4, 2012 to Does the writing actually matter?

58 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"Bah humbug. Objectivity towards the prose is easier when you don't know a thing abou…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 3, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"There are publishers and there are publishers. It's hard for me to believe that even…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 2, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Every comment I've ever read from famous authors has said essentially that once they…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 2, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Well as I tried to say earlier, Bodypractor, this is a crime fiction site, and so we…"

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Now that's a hook."

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 1, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Yes, the adage for scenes is: start as late as possible, end as soon as possible. I…"

Eric Christopherson replied Dec 1, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I once read a comment from a British mystery writer (her name I forget now) and she…"

Eric Christopherson replied Nov 27, 2012 to Violence: how far is too far?

48 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Jack Getze

"Yes, I always read them, and I can think of one time I made a couple minor revisions…"

Eric Christopherson replied Nov 26, 2012 to Do you read your own reviews?

10 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Jemir Johnson

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service