Jonathan Francesco's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Without sounding too grim, I am curious if anybody knows any modern crime authors wh…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"I agree. If nobody is grieving for the death, and the death is not going to be viewe…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"I suppose it's a possible technique, but the situations where it won't just seem gim…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 5, 2012 to When is it acceptible to write from an animal's POV?

27 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"All have a pretty good character to them, although I am not sure any really fits per…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 5, 2012 to Cover Art -- Contest...Sort of

0 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by David DeLee

"The why can be really fun too. Sometimes you can know the why and the who and still…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 5, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"Well, knowing the killer but not knowing how to get him sounds pretty interesting. T…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 5, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"Before my time and never caught it in syndication. lol I am sure it can be done well…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 4, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"Alright, time for me to give my controversial answer! :D (And honestly, I wouldn't w…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 4, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"Them being MY characters just makes me feel crueler. lol But hey, there's nothing wr…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 4, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"That's awesome! Much luck to you! :D"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 4, 2012 to YOU GUYS!!!!!

11 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service