Jonathan Francesco's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I remember looking that one up. I'll keep it in mind. Still not sure if I wa…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 10, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"Methinks that if we took away everything somebody has suggested in this thread, ther…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 9, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Oh most certainly. I actually tailor each query to any individual agent. But I use a…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 8, 2012 to To those of you with agents

30 Jun 14, 2012

"You know, I was thinking. Those of you who have gotten agents in the past, would you…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 8, 2012 to To those of you with agents

30 Jun 14, 2012

"I am sure it can be taken out. Never denied that. Yet, even if you skip over the sce…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 8, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"I always see a clear distinction between violent details and sexual details. The pur…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 8, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"I've looked over some. Still trying to get a feel for what she's looking for beyond…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to YOU GUYS!!!!!

11 Jun 7, 2012

"Indeed. It's definitely disillusioning. I cannot not write for too long either. Just…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"No, you have a point. I fully agree. The human experience can be simplified into jus…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"Oh no doubt. lol Just commenting on how the trends seem to bend more and more to wha…"

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service