Jonathan Francesco's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"You all are so encouraging for the prospects of ever having a successful book based…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"Soap operas seem to be the most famous cases of detectives trying to solve murders o…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Well, some of my books do have quite a high body count. (The non-crime ones are a bi…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"Don't worry, I'm not a cat person so they don't end up in my books much. :P I think…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 7, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I'd be curious to know what this reviewer's rules for good queries are beyond it hoo…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to YOU GUYS!!!!!

11 Jun 7, 2012

"Yeah, it probably would. But alas, I doubt the question is probed much in books wher…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"I've watched some procedurals, although the child victims always tend to be offed ea…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Without sounding too grim, I am curious if anybody knows any modern crime authors wh…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I agree. If nobody is grieving for the death, and the death is not going to be viewe…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 6, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012

"I suppose it's a possible technique, but the situations where it won't just seem gim…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 5, 2012 to When is it acceptible to write from an animal's POV?

27 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service