Melodie Campbell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a brilliant book series, and a darkly luscious production. Sings of the real It…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 25, 2011 to On PBS, a Master Piece Theater production of Dibdin's Aurelio Zen novels

12 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Yes, that was a tragic and horrific incident in our history, and I would not mean to…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 24, 2011 to This is why Canadian crime writers need lots of weapons research...

23 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by John McFetridge

"Now really, Charlie!  Everybody knows in winter we use snow ball fights up here."

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 24, 2011 to This is why Canadian crime writers need lots of weapons research...

23 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by John McFetridge

"Yes, what with the Vancouver riots over - wait for it - hockey, Canada is really fly…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 23, 2011 to This is why Canadian crime writers need lots of weapons research...

23 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by John McFetridge

"We get humidity up the ying yang, being on Lake Ontario.  But I exaggerate.  It was…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 23, 2011 to This is why Canadian crime writers need lots of weapons research...

23 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by John McFetridge

"I laughed myself off my chair with this!  Wonderful.  It's over 100 degrees F here i…"

23 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by John McFetridge

"Delighted to hear that, Mary!  It's rather wacky, and a little hot. One line in it s…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 22, 2011 to Naughty books that keep switching subgenres...

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"So true, Mark!  And it tells me that I really should be rethinking my marketing stra…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 18, 2011 to Naughty books that keep switching subgenres...

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Yes, Pepper, I think that is what happened.  I can't pretend to be unhappy about it,…"

Melodie Campbell replied Jul 16, 2011 to Naughty books that keep switching subgenres...

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service