Mary McFarland's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh dear lord yes, I.J.  And come to think of it, that's one of the reasons I can't t…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 2, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"James, this is a well-articulated response.  Well put. "

Mary McFarland replied Jul 1, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Don't diss your work, Benjamin, not even in jest. "

Mary McFarland replied Jun 30, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Dan, with you on this.  I can take--or leave--the soapbox IF the writing's solid.  B…"

Mary McFarland replied Jun 29, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Crickey, Benjamin, do it! "

Mary McFarland replied Jun 29, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Spot on, here.  I think crime fiction has been reaching wider audiences than straigh…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"I can't do the race thing, either, David.  Not sure why, either, because when I thin…"

Mary McFarland replied Jun 23, 2011 to How do you organize your writing life?

22 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

"Rachel, I had the exact experience.  Last year, tossed that novel together without a…"

Mary McFarland replied Jun 23, 2011 to How do you organize your writing life?

22 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

"Clay, like you I've had so many other commitments that I couldn't make it, but this…"

Mary McFarland replied Jun 23, 2011 to Killer Nashville

11 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Heh, heh.  Thanks, I.J.  I'm sort of literate, although on certain days--when I spen…"

Mary McFarland replied Jun 22, 2011 to What do you look for in a review

17 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service