Noir Nation's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, why not.  True communication always has an element of self-promotion to it, ev…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 29, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"That is a good list of authors and books and a great point in the PS.  I liked Mothe…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 29, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Yes, in that way they can lay out the facts of what ever "reality" they are represen…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"I read Price's Lush Life, that is a good example.  Some Walter Mosley also fits the…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"The last John Le Carre novel I read was about a Muslim immigrant. "

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Oh, a tough guy, eh?  I be you write some killer dialogue! You do have a point about…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"You just might find him or her in the first issue of Noir Nation, due out in Septemb…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 28, 2011 to The Best Undiscovered Crime Author?

4 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Wes Miller

"I definitely read more books and faster on my Amazon Kindle.  I also find that I fin…"

Noir Nation replied Jun 28, 2011 to Pace of Reading on an E-reader

25 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by John Black

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service